I wanted a running ad in DNA Mumbai from 22 Sept to 11 Nov for 30 inserts excluding weekends and public holidays. My content is simple text ad: "GUARANTEED 8% MONTHLY RETURN from Stocks. Visit www.*************.com for more details. Please provide me the best possible price with discounts." I live in USA. Please leave message at India Toll Free 1 800 3**23**** or send me email. My US Credit Card did not go through. Some gateways in India do not take US cards. Please provide PayPal Id for faster payment.

Answer:

Your advert will be categorized under the Business section. You need to start the booking of your advert in the preferred newspaper from the DNA Business Ad Rates page. Herein you need to choose the preferred location as Mumbai and then proceed to compose the ad. After you have composed the ad, you need to confirm the release where you’ll also find the insertions in any are available for a Business ad in DNA Mumbai or you can simply select multiple release dates.

Finally you can make the payment through the online payment mediums as is convenient in your case. You can make use of the Net Banking Payment mode. For US customers we have a special payment method PayPal and the ID for the same is ‘slunia@indiana.edu’. You need to make the payment at least 2-3 days in advance for a hassle-free release of the ad.  

Business Ad for DNA Mumbai
Rs.500 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: DNA, Business, Payment Options Post date: 17/09/2014 - 07:38PM